Monday, October 27, 2008

One exciting year

One year ago I married the man of my dreams.

One year ago I also found the words "PREGNANT" on my test at 5 am in the morning of the biggest day of my life so far.

It's been the most life-changing year of my life, the hardest, and the happiest. This post is dedicated to my dear husband:

Because I forget to say "I love you" when you first get home and I'm busy feeding or bathing Tylo, and instead I say "did you wash your hands?"

Because we don't get to say good night to one another, and I find you passed out in bed while you're "comforting" her.

Because I almost never say "I love you" back at the end of our phone conversations and you are always so sweet to.

Today I say I love you a million times over. I hope you never fail to hear it even when I don't say it.

Can you believe it's been an entire year since we've been married? Tylo is the best thing to ever happen to us, but I do wish we had more happy you and me time alone.

You'll probably never read this because you're too busy reading your wine sites, but Happy Anniversary Honey-pie. I love you.


-

No comments: