Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It just wasn't meant to be

At approximately 3 pm today (Tues), the Cabbage Soup Diet that I tried so hard to adhere to, was no longer. I stuck with it for all of a day and a half.

I don't think it was just the fact that I had to eat the same thing over and over. I was so sick all day. I can't believe my body reacted so badly to having no meat and no carbs, but it did. I was so miserable and I had no energy for Tylo, so I decided first to just cheat a little so I could feel better. I had some turkey, then some cheese, then some shrimp, then a big bowl of cheerios. I still didn't feel better. So I just blew it all entirely and went for cookies and milk. I think I'm finally my old self again.

HP had a couple of shrimp, but I convinced him not to give up. After all, I still have a ton of Cabbage Soup left. He is pretty tired of it all, but I said he couldn't quit until he was literally sick.

So what I really want to do is make some brownies and red velvet cupcakes (which I don't even like, but I have an odd craving for), and go buy a shitload of ice cream, but I promise not to until day 7 is over and HP can eat indulge with me. All he wants is a steak, and lucky him, that day is just around the corner.

-

No comments: