Saturday, December 12, 2009

18 months . . . and counting



Happy Holidays!






Peppermint bark, singing snoopy, tap-dancing snowmen, candy cane mylar balloons that Tylo can wrestle with. These are some of my favorite things this season. My husband and I have gone through at least 3 batches of homemade peppermint bark already this month. I'm just glad I'm not paying $20 a box at Williams-Sonoma for it.






After finally (kinda) cleaning out the unpacked boxes in our two spare bedrooms, we came across an old memory chip that contained never before seen videos and pictures of Tylo from early 2009. AMAZING how much a baby can change. Seeing her all baby-faced and chubby almost makes me yearn for those days where she couldn't yet move around and was perfectly content to just lay there and stare at my face. Now she is all over the place, crawling on me, reaching for whatever I have in my hand, pulling at my hair, asking asking for more more more (one of the six or so words she now knows).




Here's a pic we just found. The accompanying video of her with shirt on head is so adorable I must have watched it 10 times since finding it.








Here is a current list of words that I've determined Tylo can say and truly understands the meaning of:






More



Eat



What's That?



Yes



No



Owl







Tylo still isn't an expert walker yet, and we are concerned (her pediatrician recommends seeing a neurologist at this point), but hopefully she will be running around here in no time.





Happy Holidays everyone!



(our would-be holiday card pic if only Tylo looked)





_



No comments: